The integration must be configured and then linked to the relevant project to start collecting data for the Human Axis. You only need to add the integration once to connect it to multiple projects, allowing you to evaluate different teams.
Don't forget to link your team members to the related project so they can take the Human Axis surveys! Questions are sent out daily in the afternoon (2 pm in winter, 3 pm in summer).
- Microsoft Teams
To set up a Microsoft Teams integration
- Go to the project for which you want to start collecting data.
Psst! Start with this step if you haven't set up a project yet!
- Access the Team Morale and click on Link an integration.
- In the window that opens, click Add an integration.
- Select the Microsoft Teams option, then click Add.
- A redirection window will open with the following instructions.
- Click on the Teams app catalog button to be redirected to the official Microsoft Store page.
- Add the application to your team.
- Complete installation within the installation message in your team's General channel.
- In the official Microsoft Store page that will open, click Get it now to download the bot.
In Microsoft Teams, install the bot by clicking Open and following the instructions.
- Select the team for which you want to enable Teams integration.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be redirected to Axify where a confirmation message will appear in the upper right corner of your screen.
That's it! Your Slack integration is set up and ready to be linked to your project to start collecting data!
To uninstall a Teams integration
- Go to the Teams channel created when the integration was installed.
- Enter the Axify Uninstall command.
- Confirm the uninstall to proceed.