An integration must be configured and then linked to the relevant project to start collecting data for the Human Axis. You only need to add the integration once to connect it to multiple projects, allowing you to evaluate different teams.
Don't forget to link your team members to the related project so they can take the Human Axis surveys! Questions are sent out daily in the afternoon (2 pm in winter, 3 pm in summer).
To set up a Slack integration
- Go to the project for which you want to start collecting data.
Psst! If you haven't added your project yet, do that first!
- Access the Team Morale and click on Link an integration.
- In the window that opens, click Add an integration.
- Select the Slack option, then click Add.
- An authorization window will open. Click Allow.
That's it! Your Slack integration is set up and ready to be linked to your project to start collecting data!
- You're collaborating with an external team via Slack workspace connection and your collaborator is not receiving Human Axis surveys?
- As of August 1, 2022, the Slack integration does not support guests and connections. Only users associated with a team member (in the Axify project) are supported.
- You're not allowed to connect new apps to your company's Slack account?
- You're getting an error message when activating the Slack integration? Check the application status on the official Slack page.
- If it's a widespread outage, try activating the integration again once the issue is resolved.
- If Slack is stable and the error persists, contact us! The log displayed when you receive the error message will help us investigate.