There are four key steps in Axify's data collection process for analysis.
- Adding a project.
- Setting up integrations.
- Linking the integrations to the project(s) involved.
- Adding and linking your team members (used in the Human Axis only).
The available integrations are specific to each axis. Please consult the following sections for more information about the configuration process particular to each integration.
Psst! Depending on the volume of data to be synchronized, there may be no visible data in the Process and Technical Axes for several minutes or even several hours in more extreme cases. The Human Axis takes about two weeks of data collection to obtain a first basic evaluation.
To link an existing integration to a project
- Access the project in question.
- Select the desired Axis.
- Click on . A window will open.
- Perform a search to locate the element to be linked (for example, the Jira project), select it, and then click on Next.
- For the Human Axis, simply select the desired organization. Surveys to assess team morale will be sent automatically to team members linked to the project.
- For the Process Axis, you will be connecting your project's board. Depending on the configuration of your board (kanban or scrum), the display of data by sprint may not be available. On that note, we recommend checking your board's filter to confirm which data should be synchronized to Axify!
- In the case of Azure DevOps, you will have the option to select the Backlog board or the Task board (also called Sprint board).
- For the Technical Axis, an additional window will be displayed to select the repositories to be considered in the various measures of the Axis. A Select all checkbox will be available to select all repositories available. If you want to update this selection later, you will have to unlink the integration and then link it again to select all repositories to be included.
That's it! The synchronization of your data will begin shortly.