An integration must be configured and linked to the project to start collecting data for the Technical Axis. However, you only need to add the integration once to connect it to multiple projects, allowing you to evaluate different teams.
To set up a GitHub integration
- Select the project for which you want to start collecting data.
Psst! If you haven't added your project yet, do that first!
- Access the Technical Axis, and click on Link an integration.
- In the window that opens, click Add an integration.
- Select the GitHub option, then click Next.
- A window with instructions will open. Click Install to be redirected to GitHub. From there, select the repositories to be tracked. Once your selection is made, you'll be redirected back to Axify.
That's it! Your GitHub integration is set up and ready to be linked to your project to start collecting data!
Psst! Depending on the volume of data, the synchronization of the Technical Axis can take several minutes or even several hours in the most extreme cases.