Some integrations require a specific configuration that requires regular updates. This is the case, among others, for integrations using a Personal Access Token (e.g. Azure DevOps). If an integration does not synchronize data to Axify, an error message will be displayed in the concerned axis.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to restore data synchronization.
Unlink and link the affected integration
This is the first step to try. Since Axify is constantly evolving, it is possible that an update affects a particular axis or integration. So, by unlinking the integration and then linking it again, you are assured of using the most recent configuration.
Psst! Yes, we are all familiar with the phrase "Have you tried turning off and on again".
Check the settings at the source
- Is the data you want to synchronize in the right format?
- When synchronizing a project table, it is advisable to check the configuration of your table at the source to ensure that the right data will be synchronized to Axify in the desired format.
- For example, synchronizing project data for a specific item type requires the creation of an independent table on which a filter has been applied to isolate the desired item type. This table can then be linked to Axify in order to synchronize the desired data.
- Does your integration require a special configuration or an expired personal access token (PAT)?
- If so, unlink the integration, generate a new PAT at the source, and then link the integration back to the newly generated PAT. For your information, it is generally recommended to select the longest validity period, such as one year, to limit the frequency of PAT updates. Also, be sure to add a reminder to your calendar or your team's calendar to be notified of the next required update.
Your data is still not synchronizing?
Contact us by submitting an assistance request! We'll be happy to help you get your data back in sync.