There are four key steps in Axify's data collection process for analysis.
- Adding a project.
- Setting up integrations.
- Linking the integrations to the project(s) involved.
- Adding team members to your organization.
Step 4 is essential to ensure the proper functioning of the Human xis, as your team members must be added to Axify and linked to a project to receive a daily survey.
To add a team member to your organization:
- From the home page, click on your name in the upper right corner, then on Organization settings.
- Depending on the team member's role, select the appropriate option at the top of the page.
- User: Users have access to the platform and can manage the organization settings. Of course, they can also receive daily surveys.
- Team members: These users do not have access to the platform, meaning they won't be able to consult data in Axify. They only interact with the platform through daily surveys to evaluate the Human Axis.
- Once your selection is made, click Invite user + or Add team member +, depending on your selection. A window will open.
- Complete the fields and click Invite user or Add team member to close the window, depending on your selection. An indicator confirming the addition will appear in the upper right corner of your screen. For team members, the Avatar URL is optional.
Repeat these steps for every user or team member you wish to add to your organization.
To upload a list of team members
Depending on the size of your team, it may be advantageous to prepare a list of team members to be uploaded to the system instead of adding them manually.
At the bottom of the page, you'll find a .csv file. Download and complete it, then return it to the Product Specialist assisting you during onboarding, who'll then proceed to import the list. You can also send the file to our customer support team.
- The name of each column must remain the same.
- The file contains 5 columns:
- Select the appropriate role (see definitions below) for your team member from the drop-down menu in this last column.
AXIFY_USER is most frequently used for team leads or anyone who should be able to connect to Axify and consult data. Of course, these users can also receive daily surveys to evaluate the Human Axis.
TEAM_MEMBER is used for anyone on the team who'll need to receive daily surveys to evaluate the Human Axis. These users won't be able to consult data in Axify.