Alignment is the strength of uniting the team towards the same goals and creating a unifying effect.
The Human Axis measures how unified your team members feel by asking them to answer short questions daily.
Psst! It takes at least two weeks of data accumulation before the various Human Axis charts are populated.
- The Metric score section displays the overall participation rate (i.e. 77% according to the screenshot used), while the colour code corresponds to the lowest score for the answers to the questions listed below.
The answers to the questions are on a scale of 1 to 5, scaled to 10 in the interactive graph.
This measure is then converted to a percentage to establish the following colour codes.
Red Indicator - 0 to 49
Yellow indicator - 50 to 69
Green indicator - 70 to 100%
Psst! The participation rate does not influence the colour code. However, having a higher participation rate allows for a better sampling and, therefore, a better perception of the team's feelings.
- The interactive graph on the right side of the page displays the score over time. It can be used, among other things, to measure the impact that a change in your work processes has had on team morale.
- The Questions Asked section at the bottom of the page displays the average score per question. The clickable bubble icon on the right displays the distribution of these responses, i.e. the number of votes for each answer (rating from 1 to 5).
- To what extent do you feel that recognition is fairly distributed in the team? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is weak and 5 is very strong.)
- How optimal do you find your team's workflow? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is weak and 5 is very strong.)
- How do you rate the impact of your opinions on decisions made for the project? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is weak and 5 is very strong.)
- How would you rate the level of task clarity within the project? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is weak and 5 is very strong.)
- How well do you understand the upcoming goals and the project's direction? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is not understood and 5 is fully understood.)
- How would you rate the transparency of the communications related to your project? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is non-transparent and 5 is fully transparent.)
- Are the values conveyed by your project aligned with yours? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is misaligned and 5 is fully aligned.)
|Note: These questions aren't customizable.|