Psychological safety is the feeling that the team has our back no matter what.
The Human Axis measures how your team members feel in terms of psychological safety by asking them to answer short questions daily.
Psst! It takes at least two weeks of data accumulation before the various Human Axis charts are populated.
- The Metric score section displays the overall participation rate (i.e. 75% according to the screenshot used), while the colour code corresponds to the lowest score for the answers to the questions listed below.
The answers to the questions are on a scale of 1 to 5, scaled to 10 in the interactive graph.
This measure is then converted to a percentage to establish the following colour codes.
Red Indicator - 0 to 49
Yellow indicator - 50 to 69
Green indicator - 70 to 100%
Psst! The participation rate does not influence the colour code. However, having a higher participation rate allows for a better sampling and, therefore, a better perception of the team's feelings.
- The interactive graph on the right side of the page displays the score over time. It can be used, among other things, to measure the impact that a change in your work processes has had on team morale.
- The Questions Asked section at the bottom of the page displays the average score per question. The clickable bubble icon on the right displays the distribution of these responses, i.e. the number of votes for each answer (rating from 1 to 5).
- How likely do you feel your new ideas will be accepted by your team? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is unlikely and 5 is very likely.)
- How comfortable are you with coming up with new ideas? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high.)
- How satisfied do you think your team members are with your work? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is not very satisfied and 5 is very satisfied.)
- Do you feel you have a chance to express yourself? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is a little and 5 is a lot.)
- Do you feel you can express yourself without risking negative repercussions? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high.)
- Do you feel listened to and understood by the other team members? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high.)
|NOTE: These questions aren't customizable.|