Inclusion is the team's trust in each of its individuals, that they respect and value each other in the group.
The Human Axis measures how your team members feel included and trusted by asking them to answer short questions daily.
Psst! It takes at least two weeks of data accumulation before the various Human Axis charts are populated.
- The Metric score section displays the overall participation rate (i.e. 75% according to the screenshot used), while the colour code corresponds to the lowest score for the answers to the questions listed below.
The answers to the questions are on a scale of 1 to 5, scaled to 10 in the interactive graph.
This measure is then converted to a percentage to establish the following colour codes.
Red Indicator - 0 to 49
Yellow indicator - 50 to 69
Green indicator - 70 to 100%
Psst! The participation rate does not influence the colour code. However, having a higher participation rate allows for a better sampling and, therefore, a better perception of the team's feelings.
- The interactive graph on the right side of the page displays the score over time. It can be used, among other things, to measure the impact that a change in your work processes has had on team morale.
- The Questions Asked section at the bottom of the page displays the average score per question. The clickable bubble icon on the right displays the distribution of these responses, i.e. the number of votes for each answer (rating from 1 to 5).
- Do you feel your opinion is adequately considered? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is a bit and 5 is fully.)
- How freely do you feel your team members can express themselves and give their opinions? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is a little and 5 is a lot.)
- How would you rate your trust in your team members? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is weak and 5 is very strong.)
- How integrated do you feel with the other team members? (On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is a little and 5 is fully.)
|Note: These questions aren't customizable.|